Monday, January 10, 2011

Running Log: Day 9 - Runkeeper Malfunction

So I am one of those runners that tries hard on organized runs, and then takes a week off and starts up again. Not this time people, I'm training!!

Unfortunately, this time, the RunKeeper App malfunctioned. I started the app up, the music started and I started to run. When I got to Rite Aid, I usually get a mile announcement. Not this time, I kept running. 2 blocks down the road, I checked my IPhone and sure enough, the app had stopped. While running, it took me 2 more times to get the app started. Then we were good. So I actually ran over a mile more than the reading. Here's the actual reading:

RunKeeper (Malfunction):
Distance 4.51 mi Duration 0:43:13 Calories Burned 576
Average Pace 9:35 / mi Average Speed 6.26 mph Elevation Climb 178 ft

So my distance was about 5.6, which is pretty good. No idea on the duration or the avg pace, so we'll keep that.

This time, I ran my usual run except I ran around McKinley twice. I'm hoping it's going to be closer to a 6 mile run, which would be my goal run right now. We'll see.

Disney World Marathon 2012 Countdown: 363 daysTotal
Distance Ran (since 12/27/10): 44.6 miles / 2852.79 (miles to WDW from my house)
Fastest Mile: 12/30/10 - 9:01 / mi
Longest Distance: 1/6/10 - 7.15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment