Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Running Log : Day 6

Before I being, if you are a runner and would like to have Runkeeper for Free!! Check out:

http://runkeeper.com/fitness-app-download

Runkeeper Stats for run:

Distance 5.27 mi Duration 0:51:13 Calories Burned 663
Average Pace 9:43 / mi Average Speed 6.17 mph Elevation Climb 212 ft

I relatively easy run. Same mental issues I've had for the last two weeks. Legs started to tighten around mile 4.

The really strange part was I'm running with a new arm band for my IPhone, actually built for the Iphone. My old one was built for the IPod, so it covered the phone completely. While this one was built for the Iphone which meant that the ports and other areas are open, which might give it better GPS connection. That being said, the mileage was off by a good distance. Which means I've been running further than what Runkeeper has been telling me. Should rerun the run from yesterday to see how much further I actually ran.

Funny thing. As I turned onto 16th, I started following bicyclist. Let's just say, I was following the bouncing butt crack for about 1/4 mile.

Disney World Marathon 2012 Countdown: 369 days
Total Distance Ran (since 12/27/10): 25.67 miles / 2852.79 (miles to WDW from my house)Fastest Mile: 12/30/10 - 9:01 / mi
Longest Distance: 1/5/10 - 5.27 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment