Monday, January 24, 2011

Running Day #14 - Running with Glee

For some reason, since the new update the app is having issues sending the information to the website. Just resent the last two back to RunKeeper, which finally sent my stats to Facebook and Twitter.

Runkeeper Stats:

Just completed a 5.56 mi run with RunKeeper
Duration 0:52:38 Calories Burned 688
Average Pace 9:28 / mi Average Speed 6.33 mph Elevation Climb 103 ft

Won't lie to you, getting my booty out the door was hard today. I was mentally saying no no no no no no no no no no no no all morning. Then out I went. It was hard heading out, easy coming in. Which was weird, it's usually the other way around. I think the music picked up the last two miles which helped a lot.

"My Life Would Suck Without You" came on and sped up my pace. What a great song to run to. When I got back, looked up the song and it was from Glee Volume 2. Score, always great to find a good song to run to.

Also did my out, loop, and back. Love that path. When I feel stronger, I hope to push that out a little further. Even passed a jogger today!! It counts, even if he was over 65.

Disney World Marathon 2012 Countdown: 348 days
Total Distance Ran (since 12/27/10): 73.85 miles / 2852.79 (miles to WDW from my house)Fastest Mile: 12/30/10 - 9:01 / mi
Longest Distance: 1/22/10 - 7.26 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment