Thursday, February 3, 2011

Running Day #17 - Boo or Poop

Today was a fight to get out the door. Normally, on a day as hectic and stressful as this morning has been, I welcome a good run away from work. Today, I was just tired. But, with a friend saying "I think you should just go", I headed out the door (thanks Linda!!).

Just completed a 5.57 mi run with RunKeeper
Duration 0:53:40 Calories Burned 707
Average Pace 9:38 / mi Average Speed 6.23 mph Elevation Climb 266 ft

First, I lost to a train who got to the bridge first. Then right before mile marker 3, I passed a guy on the right who I scared and turned around ready for a fight. Good thing he turned left and I was on his right side.

Then, I passed a guy taking a poop by the pond area. He was squatting for some time, so I think that's what he was doing. Then I ran into the same train that beat me to the bridge, back up over the raised track area (which was pretty cool), going back over the bridge (I won this time) and back through midtown. Very bizzarre.

At the end, I had some more energy and completed the run strong. Not too bad for a guy who didn't want to go out. My left foot is still bothering me, but I'm thinking a new pair of shoes are going to be in my future.

Disney World Marathon 2012 Countdown: 339 days
Total Distance Ran (since 12/27/10): 91.25 miles / 2852.79 (miles to WDW from my house)Fastest Mile: 12/30/10 - 9:01 / mi
Longest Distance: 1/22/10 - 7.26 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment