Friday, December 31, 2010

Running Log - Day #4

Been a busy day and I spent most of it trying to talk myself out of running to get work done. Lunch time came, got up and went running. When I was running on a normal basis, I used to not think about running, I would just get up and go. That kind of happened today, and mentally it felt good.

RunKeeper Results:

Distance 4.62 mi Duration 0:43:53 Calories Burned 581
Average Pace 9:31 / mi Average Speed 6.31 mph Elevation Climb 194 ft

Mood: Seemed okay, though I kept mentally trying to stop myself, which sucked. Luckily, I just kept on going and even added a block and a half at the end

Lesson I need to learn yesterday: Don't take for granted that a car sees you, they don't. Made that mistake twice today. Too many people on the road that have no idea where they are going, so are watching cars and signs, not walkers or runners. Felt like an idiot, both times.

Things I hate: Women that spit. Something about it is gross. Saw a woman run and spit and it almost hit me. Dudette, watch where your spitting, better yet, DON'T DO IT, it's nasty!!

Disney World Marathon 2012 Countdown: 373 days
Total Distance Ran (since 12/27/10): 15.48 miles / 2852.79 (miles to Disney World from my house)
Fastest Mile: 12/30/10 - 9:01 / mi
Longest Distance: 12/31/10 - 4.62 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment