Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 Hopes/Wishes for 2011

With the recent loss of jermsworld.us, there's a part of me that's missing. So in the coming months, I hope to have a YouTube channel up and running, and start adding the tons of pictures I have on my computer to Facebook and Flikr.

As for this blog, I hope to post every once in awhile. Things that are on my mind and things that I want to write about will show up on this blog. I have to warn you, some things may be dirty and a bit perverted, but that's just me. And I am Jermsworld.

First blog, 10 hopes/wishes for 2011, in no particular order:

10. To successfully become a blogger, YouTube uploader and get my pictures on the web - mentioned earlier, but it's definitely one of my hopes.

9. Need to go to a theme park in Southern California that I haven't been to in awhile. I'm thinking Universal Studios Hollywood is at the top of the list, with Transformers opening up this year and Conner really wanting to go. Knotts, Wild Animal Park in San Diego, Magic Mountain, and Lego Land should be added to that list.

8. Line Dancing - Went last night, which I think I'll probably blog about later. The dancing part was fun, something I haven't done in years. Back at AR, I took 2 semesters of Line Dancing class, and loved it. Hopefully I'll get back into it. All depends on someone watching the kids.

7. Financially Stable - Isn't this everybody's dream right now? We've cut out a lot of stuff out of our lives, some I miss, others I could care less about. So hopefully we'll start getting in the black, instead of head deep in the red.

6. Manager?? - One of the possibilities I'm considering. Becoming a DPM 1. Do I have what it takes to be a Data Processing Manager? Am I more of a manager than a technical person? Questions I've always had, but wanting to try. I hope I get that chance.

5. Horror Nights at Universal Studios - Something I've ALWAYS wanted to do but the people that I know who want to go, can't or won't, and the rest are too scared. Hope to find someone who says "hey Jeremy, let's do it!!"

4. Have a weekend meetup somewhere in the United States with my brother and his wife, and the cousins and their wives. Chris' wedding was simply awesome, and the wives got together well, and the boys (I'm referring to us men of course) always get along. Need to make that happen.

3. A trip to Disneyland to see the new Little Mermaid ride and to experience Star Tours 2.0. Hope we can find some time in the off season to go check the parks out. Wouldn't even mind a Christmas trip this year.

2. Running - I'm hoping in Jan 2012 I run the Disney World Marathon. This means I need to train, and train hard. Run at least 3 - 4 times a week and keep increasing my distance. Jan 8th, we have a 10 k planned. Conner will be running too, this time a 1/2 miler, even though he's ran 2 miles before. Two things needed: time and support. I think I can arrange for both.

1. Do something special for our 10 year anniversary. Erin and I always go to Disney, this time I'm hoping we can do something different. Might go on a cruise with the T-ball/soccer parents, I hope that happens.

Runner's up: Take the family to Oregon for Tree's of Mystery and Sea Lion Caves

No comments:

Post a Comment